Whether your objective is customer acquisition, retention, revenue generation or whether you typically reach your audience by mail, phone, e-mail, or other direct-response channels, cbsi™ Marketing Services has the experience and resources to make your initiative a success.
Most of Our Client Engagements Consist of Three Major Phases:
- Assessment: Identifying the full range of strategic options available.
- Development: Creating a marketing plan, including tactics and results projections.
- Management: Executing the marketing plan, including vendor management and tracking, reporting, and analyzing results.
Consider Some of the Specialized Marketing Disciplines Offered by cbsi™
- Consumer Research and Analysis: Investigating and understanding your customers' and prospects' behavior, and how to act on it strategically.
- Social Media Analysis, Planning and Execution: Using our web analytic tools combined with our strategic expertise in Social media we create a plan that energizes your products and your brand.
- Mobile App Development: Our mobile app team knows how to create engagement with your customers through mobile app development that wins.
- Competitor Research and Analysis: How do your competitors' value proposition, brand image, media spending and other key attributes compare to your own.
- Vendor Screening and Contract Negotiation: Management of the entire RFP process for any of your marketing, customer-service, or operational needs.
- Target Audience Segmentation and Data Modeling: Determining the right audience for your marketing initiative(s), using a variety of advanced data-analysis methods and tools.
- Direct Mail, Telemarketing, and e-Mail Program Management: Development, launch and ongoing management of these outbound initiatives.
- Fulfillment Planning: Creation of follow-up communications (mail, phone, e-mails, etc.) to customers who have responded to a solicitation, as well as the back-end procedures to support these follow-ups.
- Results Forecasting and Reporting: Break-even, ROI, lifetime-value and other analyses essential for managing your budgets and long-term planning.
- Proprietary Tools to Manage and Analyze Programs: Customized software programs to manage and/or evaluate your marketing initiatives. These tools help both your staff and your vendors to save time and reduce human error.
With so many marketing services available to meet your needs, cbsi™ clearly is the company who can get things done for you. If you have questions about our Marketing Services capabilities, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.