The Reason for Rules
We have all experienced some aspect of frustration with our Legal and Compliance teams (unless, of course, you're a Lawyer or Compliance Officer!). We do, however, understand that these entities exist for the protection of our business, clients and consumers.
At times these overseers can be overbearing. At other times, these same groups change
their initial opinions to adjust to the ultimate needs of constituents.
An example of this type of change is the recent congressional roll-back of some
of the Dodd-Frank banking rules.
In this month's issue of the cbsi eNewsletter, we provide insights into the Compliance
world and its necessary complexities.
So, be safe out there. Enjoy the read.
Articles to Read
The links below are articles worth reading. Please pass along to internal teams
Regulatory / Compliance Conferences
The following Compliance Conferences may be of interest to you or someone within your organization:
cbsi Compliance Services
Do You Manage ...
- Company Information: Clarifying your products, services, policies, etc.
- Tone: Ensuring that your reps' communication style enhances your brand
- Processes: Responding correctly and consistently to customer requests
- Compliance: Operating within the industry's security standards & best practices
- Data Flow: Keeping your data secure and clean as it goes to/from vendors
- Costs: Balancing each channel's costs against its revenue contribution
How do you address these critical issues while staying focused on your core business functions? cbsi(TM) Quality Assurance is the answer.
Our comprehensive array of QA services includes location review, live-monitoring, and analysis of all major customer-communication channels. Tell us about your goals and challenges, and we'll be glad to recommend the services that are right for your organization.
If you are interested in learning how cbsi can help you with managing your Complianceconcerns, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org